Monday 22 October 2012

My Weekend

My weekend was spent working and then cutting, stamping and sewing.
I've decided the only way I can be organised enough to get everything ready in time for the craft fair is to concentrate on one 'product' at a time. This weeks project is brooches. Here they are in the green box ready to have the brooch pins attatched and then backed. I'll probably do this at the Meet and Make evening session on Wednesday.
I've had this gorgeous stamp set for a few weeks now and have been itching to use it. I thought I'd indulge myself and make something for me. Isn't that stag a handsome beast?
See here for a christmassy giveaway.
 
Thanks for visiting.
xXx
 

4 comments:

  1. I see you are going to embroider one of the stamp images. I have not tried that. Good luck with your crafting for the Fair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your craft fayre. That stamp is fabulous and look forward to seeing what else you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stamp set is fntastic. I'm looking forward to seeing your stitching. I like Halloween but I LOVE Christmas. We have 6 trees downstairs (yes that isn't a typo) and the children all have a tiny one in their rooms. Decorating outside has turned into an annual event in our close, with lots of mulled wine, freshly baked mince pies and lots of helping each other turn the road into a grotto like scene. I'm getting excited just writing about it! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. The stag does look very regal I can't wait to see how he turns out. Good luck with the craft fair.
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I truly appreciate you taking the time and will reply to you via the comments page so call back if you have time XX