Sunday 29 January 2012

Meet and Make - this week

At Meet and make this (last!) week

Kerry
who also attended the class at The Craft Barn
 finished her terrace of houses. I wish I'd got a
better photo.

Ruby
is knitting hats for The Worthing Cats Welfare Trust to
sell for funds.

Jane from Camilla's Crafts
is making pincushions to sell

Trish
is continuing to sew her needlecase

Dee and Debbie
Dee has been making peg dolls and Debbie is
crocheting. In the backgrould is Lucy who
keeps everyone supplied with tea and coffee



Helen
has been rubber stamping.

I took such an awful photo of Julie that I am certain she wouldn't want me to show it!
She was papercrafting this week.

(I'm a little late posting this)
All the best X


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. I truly appreciate you taking the time and will reply to you via the comments page so call back if you have time XX