Tuesday 31 January 2012

Happy Birthday...


Week five project
The celebratory one


Just a quick post to show you the card I've made for my Son who turns 14 tomorrow.
I used Distress Inks and mostly Artemio and Crafty Individuals stamps.
I love the colours and it was good to be able to use some of the techniques I learnt 
at the class I recently took. Of course, I can see all the things wrong rather than right with it but I'm still pleased with how it's turned out.
He will appreciate that the card is handmade and I hope he likes it!

I've got quite a busy week so this may be my only project.



1 comment:

  1. Hope? Wrong with it? Don't be stupid! I love it! I love everything you did/do for me, right down to buying the Lemon Cheesecake. I appreciate the work you put into this card! This has also given me ideas for when I make MY cards (don't forget Dads 51st birthday!).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I truly appreciate you taking the time and will reply to you via the comments page so call back if you have time XX