Wednesday 8 May 2013

The 'C' word - yes, really!

After catching up with all your bloggy news this morning I felt inspired to do a blog post, but what to write about? I don't like to post without pictures so it was a bit of a dilemma, then I remembered that I'd had a little crafty afternoon over the weekend making (decoupaging, varnishing and eventually stamping) little keepsake gift tags for the next craft fair which will be in November. So, I'm afraid Christmas is on the blog already!

I really enjoyed this project and plan to make many more.
Just to counteract Christmas here are some summer t-shirts bought from good old M & S yesterday when I went into town to meet up with friends. I get most of my t shirts from M & S, they're great value and good quality. I'm feeling summery, sadly the weather isn't!
Back soon!

3 comments:

  1. Your gift tags are beautiful. You can't be too well prepared! I love the colours of your t shirts, very summery. I hope the sun stays with us so you can enjoy them.
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzanne, I have to be honest with you. I'm not sure I'm ok with this...hehe it does seem bonkers to be mentioning the C word this early, but the year is already flying in and just think how organised you will be when November arrives. I love these makes :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those gift tags. Christmas is always on my mine. You are ahead and that is a good thing. Thanks for your comment on my place mats and it is not a hard block to do. It cutting into strips and using the templates to cut the shapes out. If I find a video I will send it to you. If not I will try to do a tutorial. I enjoyed it because it was like doing a puzzle. Happy crafting.
    Blessings,
    Bobbie Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I truly appreciate you taking the time and will reply to you via the comments page so call back if you have time XX