Friday 17 February 2012

Meet and Make - this week



Dee and Karen, our newest member
Happy Birthday Dee for the 20th Feb
I'm really loving that top Karen.

Ruby and Kay

Karen, Liz, Julie and Karen's son

Jess and her son

Our youngest (and cutest by far) member. This little
one is almost a year old and comes from a very
creative family.

Trish
Happy Birthday!

Helen

This lovely lot was given to me today by Jess. I have
an idea of what to use it for but it depends on whether I
can bring myself to cut up the cloth. Thanks Jess X

I seem to have lost some photos!
(I know you'll be happy about that Kerry)


Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. I truly appreciate you taking the time and will reply to you via the comments page so call back if you have time XX