Thursday 16 February 2012

New Books

Don't you just love the pink,orange and yellow together?

At one time barely a week went by without a delivery from that well known company, Amazon.They have a brilliant selection and at such a good price it was hard to resist! However, now I'm much more restrained with my book buying as funds are lower. I never buy fiction but I am always tempted by craft and interiors publications. There are some you just have to have, aren't there? These are two that I pre ordered and received this week.
The first is Flea Market Chic by Liz Bauwens. I have her previous book Thrifty Chic and I look at it a lot so I knew I was going to like this one. And I was right it's a great book, very inspirational. I've not read all the words yet but I have looked at the pictures! I think this is a great book and well worth buying or borrowing from your local library.
Homespun Style by Selina Lake is the second that I've bought this week, it is such a brilliant book with really great pictures (and lots of them) and I now know that my style is called Homespun!The definition of homespun is simple and unsophisticated - sounds about right!
  I would highly recommend this book. Selina is my favourite stylist, I love the styling she does for magazines and I'd also recommend a read of her blog.

Here are a few pictures for you to drool over


Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Love your new books-I'm hoping to get these for Mothers Day!

    See you @ Meet & Make on Friday

    Love
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feeling very tempted by such gorgeous photos, thank you for brightening my evening x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I truly appreciate you taking the time and will reply to you via the comments page so call back if you have time XX