Monday 23 July 2012

The sun is out, the sky is blue

...and fortunately it's not raining in my heart.
And this is why...
At last!
I'm planning to spend some time
here
a quiet, shady spot
and here
the sunny spot.

Yesterday the 'boys' had a trip to Amberley Museum near Arundel to go and look at classic cars and 'things'!
Mrs B (that's me, you know!!) stayed at home and pottered in the garden and read her book, which was lovely.
We may well go to the museum next weekend as there will be filming by the BBC for 'The Handmade Revolution'. The Bramble family will be staying well away from any cameras as we are a shy bunch, but it seems like fun. Entrance is free if you take along something you have made, Mr B is threatening to take his coracle and if that is the case he will be going alone!
Details are here if you are interested.

I've been waiting in for a parcel that has just arrived,
new (half price) shoes...
I have a thing about brightly coloured shoes!
Off to the garden now...
I hope you have got sunshine and blue skies where you are.
Thanks for visiting
xXx


5 comments:

  1. Love red shoes! Such a happy colour!
    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it lovely to see blue sky and sunshine! Everything looks better and seems better when it's sunny!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the sunshine Suzanne! My garden is a shade garden, so a bit subterranean even on gorgeous sunny days. Quite a challenge there x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang on a minute... Mr B might take his coracle???? Now there's a story that's got to be told!
    Hugs, LLJ #xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the red shoes, made me think of the Wizard of Oz. Thanks for showing us round your lovely garden. Hope you've had chance to enjoy it. Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I truly appreciate you taking the time and will reply to you via the comments page so call back if you have time XX