Tuesday 26 February 2013

Lazy Day

I have a day off today but for the first time in quite a while I've not done any crafting. This is beacause I have overdone the sewing and have a rather painful (and claw-like) hand!
Instead I have had a lazy day, starting with tea and a chat with my friend, Jane. We had things to discuss about our next craft fair (and a lot else of course!)
I had delivery of a new 'toy' so some playing was required...
and the postman brought me a new magazine and catalogue to drool over
and some new craft supplies,
 really love those flower stamps!
I fancied something hot for lunch so the microwave cooked me some ready prepared cabbage and leek and I stir fried some chicken
and followed it with some of Mr B's birthday cake
The biggest decision of today is which book to read next!
Have you read any of these?
And it's not even 2pm!
Well, you can't say you don't get exciting posts on this blog!!!
Hope you are all having a good day, whether lazy or not.


3 comments:

  1. Those stamps are beautiful especially the flower ones. The chicken looks delicious and so does the cake (I absolutely love cake) and I'm wondering what your new toy does, is it a crafts gadget?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see you earlier-hope you've had a brilliant time with the badge maker-it looks like it could be addictive! Have fun with your new stamps & magazine!
    See you soon
    Love
    Seaside Girl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely day you've had. The cake looks sooo yummy. I haven't read any of those books but I'm drawn by a few of the titles. There will be more reading when the Selina Lake book arrives , the cover looks so pretty. Enjoy the rest of the week.
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I truly appreciate you taking the time and will reply to you via the comments page so call back if you have time XX