Monday 12 March 2012

Colour,colour everywhere..

Yesterday I attended a class at The Craft Barn led by the lovely Helen Chilton. Helen is well known for her love of colour and chose to use rainbow inkpads from Kaleidacolor for this class. We inked onto shiny card with a brayer using the colours of our choice. I chose the fresh greens colourway as green is my favourite colour and I thought it would go with my decor, I was tempted by the reds too.
Then we stamped onto this with black staz on, this was tricky to master and I have to admit that at this stage I really thought I wouldn't like the end result. With guidance from Helen all became clear and this is what I ended up with.
The colours are much more vibrant than they seem here.I may have a problem if I decide to hang them on the wall though. As Helen told us specifically on the day to be careful of this I didn't let on, so if you're reading this Helen I'm confessing now..

Thanks to Helen for a great class.

Whilst I was having fun at the class my husband and youngest son were collecting this, my latest win on ebay,for me.
I love it, lucky me!



1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed the class Suzanne - I had a lot of fun! Didn't see what you put in your shopping basket though!
    Helen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I truly appreciate you taking the time and will reply to you via the comments page so call back if you have time XX