Monday 12 March 2012

Week ten project

A friend of mine has just left her family home of many years, where she brought up her children and lived with her husband before he passed away. She's moved closer to me and I'm really looking forward to seeing her more often (she's a VERY busy lady!)
I made her this card using a couple of Crafty Individuals stamps and a small set by Artemio, they're such great value and lovely stamps.

It was all going so well until this happened
The rubber had been attatched to the wood block upside down!
(This is a Cavallini set)

Not being able to face starting again I cheated by sticking a label over it
I may actually re do it as I have some new ideas and some new stamps.

I also started making her a gift
"Can you tell what it is yet?"
(said in a Rolf Harris voice!)
This may defeat me as I can't find anymore of the yellow fabric!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. I truly appreciate you taking the time and will reply to you via the comments page so call back if you have time XX