Tuesday 6 March 2012

Snow Child

I don't plan to blog about every book I read, but I loved this one so much that I wanted to share it. I borrowed this book from the library and from the beautiful cover, dark blue with pure white decoration, to the beautifully decorated fly leaf and the snowflakes dotted throughout the text, the attention to detail is amazing. I spent a some time just looking at the book decoration. And all that before I even started reading!
The story is wonderful, a bit like a fairytale for grown ups! I loved the descriptions of the snowy landscape. I don't want to give anything away but I would recommend it - a beautifully written book. I want this book for my bookshelf, to get down now and then to just look at and.... eventually re read!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. I truly appreciate you taking the time and will reply to you via the comments page so call back if you have time XX