Friday 2 March 2012

Meet and Make - this week

Ruby and Kay
Ruby has been inspired by Kay's beautiful Polymer clay beads. Here, she is getting a masterclass from Kay.

Jane
is crocheting a blanket. I'm so impressed that she chose her outfit to match her project!!!

Karin and Helen
seem to be having a SERIOUS chat! Unusual for Helen who is usually very jolly  (had to Ssshhh her today, she was having far too much fun!!!) Karin joined us for the first time today, she is crocheting.Look forward to seeing you again Karin.

Kerry
gets the prize for the most determined to finish a project this week. She has been handsewing her fabric egg for several weeks now (only at the M & M sessions though, I think). It's the first of five. Good Luck with the other four! Kerry has also started this cushion cover.
 Aren't the fabrics gorgeous? I love the colour combination.
.

 Trish emailed me a picture of her latest project.She has been re covering some chair seats. They look really great, some of the fabric is an offcut very kindly given to us by Elliott's Upholstery in Broadwater. We get regular supplies organised by Merry. Thank you Mr Elliot and Merry.

I took my copy of Homespun Style by Selina Lake in and everyone loved it. Three members are having to buy themselves a copy they loved it so much!


Hello to Dee, Jess and a lady called Valerie who joined us for a while. Valerie just happened to be in the library and hopes to come and attend a session soon. And also to the M & M members who couldn't make it to the session today.

Thanks go to Jane who spoiled us today with scones, clotted cream and jam.

XX



1 comment:

  1. Hello Suzanne-Super blog about all the M&M'ers today-great to see what everyone is doing! feel so inspired by your blog-hope to start my own ith my Charity shop finds and my vintiquing discoveries!! I'll let you know what the Woodlands in Rustington was like!! Have a fab weekend
    Love
    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I truly appreciate you taking the time and will reply to you via the comments page so call back if you have time XX